DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 28, 2022–
The “UK electric delivery van market, by vehicle type (light, medium, heavy duty), by GVWR (under 5 tonnes, 5-8 tonnes, over 8 tonnes), by propulsion (BEV, HEV, PHEV), By Range, By Battery Capacity, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2027″ has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The UK electric delivery van market is expected to grow at a terrific rate during the forecast period 2023-2027. The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles due to increased environmental awareness. The rapid development of charging infrastructure for electric vehicles and the growing number of government subsidies and incentives are propelling the growth of the electric delivery van market in the UK.
The growing preference for electric vans and the rapid commercialization of zero-emission vehicles is propelling the growth of electric delivery vans in the UK. Additionally, the UK government is encouraging the adoption of electric vehicles by adopting various policies and regulations on carbon emissions. Long term cost effectiveness, environmental friendliness and long distance capability of electric delivery vans are some of the factors driving the UK electric delivery van market.
Furthermore, increasing research and development activities coupled with a growing trend towards electric power is further expected to support the growth of the UK electric delivery van market in the coming years. Expanding food and beverage industry, emergence of cloud kitchens, multiple food delivery restaurants and booming e-commerce sector are increasing the demand for online delivery services and further contributing to the market electric delivery vans in the UK over the forecast period.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the UK Electric Delivery Vans market from 2017 to 2021.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of UK Electric Delivery Vans Market from 2022 to 2027 and the growth rate till 2027.
- Classify and forecast the UK electric delivery van market based on vehicle type, GVWR, drivetrain, range, battery capacity, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the UK electric delivery van market.
- Identify drivers and challenges in the UK electric delivery van market.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the UK Electric Delivery Vans Market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of key players operating in the UK Electric Delivery Vans Market.
- To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the UK Electric Delivery Vans Market.
In this report, the UK electric delivery van market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
UK electric delivery van market, by vehicle type:
- light duty
- Average use
UK electric delivery van market, by GVWR:
- Less than 5 tons
- 5-8 tons
- Above 8 tons
UK electric delivery van market, by propulsion:
UK Electric Delivery Van Market, By Range:
- Less than 100 miles
- 100-150 miles
- Above 150 miles
UK Electric Delivery Van Market, By Battery Capacity:
- Less than 50kWh
- Above 100 kWh
UK Electric Delivery Van Market, By Region:
- East Anglia
- South West
- South East
- East Midlands
- Yorkshire and Humberside
Main topics covered:
1. Product introduction
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the UK Electric Delivery Van Market
5. Voice of the customer
6. UK Electric Delivery Van Market Outlook
7. UK Battery Electric Van Market Outlook
8. UK Hybrid Electric Van Market Outlook
9. UK Plug-in Hybrid Electric Van Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market trends and developments
12. Policy and regulatory landscape
13. UK Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Ford Motor Company
- BYD Auto Co., Ltd.
- Mercedes-Benz AG
- Rivian Automotive, Inc.
- Workhorse Group Incorporated
- Arrival Ltd.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8kfyv2.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220728005859/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED KINGDOM EUROPE
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: DELIVERY SERVICES RETAIL AUTOMOTIVE EV/ELECTRIC VEHICLES ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY FOOD/BEVERAGE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 07/28/2022 12:12 PM / DISK: 07/28/2022 12:12 PM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
#Electric #Delivery #Van #Market #Report #Growing #Preference #Electric #Vans #Rapid #Commercialization #Emission #Vehicle #Refueling #Sector #ResearchAndMarketscom